Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver H41 SECTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver H41 SECTIONS

i have for sale some maver H41 sections as follows 1 x 14.5 metre section 60 pounds 2x 13m sections 50 pound each 2x number 7 sections 40 pouds each ix number 6 section 40 pounds 1x fighting number 4 40 pounds 3 x top3 match kits 25 pounds each original reglass sections 2x power top 2s 25 pounds each 1X TAPERED NUMBER 4/5 THIS FITS BETWEEN NUMBER 6 AND TOP KITS TO STIFFEN POLE UP 40 POUNDS ALL SECTIONS MENTIONED ARE IN GOOD CONDITION WILL PROBABLY FIT MOST OLDER MAVER POLES

WOULD PREFER COLLECTION FROM BARNSLEY

also got repaired number 4 and 5 section that make it a full complete 14.5 metre pole with some extras thrown in for good measure i am open to reasonable offers for the lot

Comment

Originally posted by greenman1 View Post
      i have for sale some maver H41 sections as follows 1 x 14.5 metre section 60 pounds 2x 13m sections 50 pound each 2x number 7 sections 40 pouds each ix number 6 section 40 pounds 1x fighting number 4 40 pounds 3 x top3 match kits 25 pounds each original reglass sections 2x power top 2s 25 pounds each 1X TAPERED NUMBER 4/5 THIS FITS BETWEEN NUMBER 6 AND TOP KITS TO STIFFEN POLE UP 40 POUNDS ALL SECTIONS MENTIONED ARE IN GOOD CONDITION WILL PROBABLY FIT MOST OLDER MAVER POLES

WOULD PREFER COLLECTION FROM BARNSLEY
      Hi mate ur Maver sections I need a number 7 but happy to by 56&7 hope you get this if so can you give me a call on 07973680435 many thanks Dave

Comment

dave i have sold the majority of sections mate but i think there is still a number 7 a 13m section left

Comment

dave i have sold the majority of sections mate but i think there is still a number 7 a 13m section left
          Ok mate can I arrange to buy the no 7 section as broke mine Sunday during match only thing I'm in London so I'll need to speak to you to arrange something would be good if you gave me a call or I can call you if you send me your number by text many thanks Dave

Comment

Please give us a call so I can buy the number 7 section mate you should have my number thanks Dave

Comment

Thanks for reply mate call anytime phone is always on

Comment

I don't know if you got my response mate but it's fine to call anytime that suits you cheers

Comment

Working...
                X