Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa connoisseur G8 power 16m pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa connoisseur G8 power 16m pole

Mint condition used less than a dozen times, 14.5 and 16 m section and short 4th section unused
    Comes with 4 match kits ( 2 with Preston 11h on pullas and two with grey hydro)
    2 BBPKs ( 1 orange vespe and 1 red Drennan)
    1 cupping kit unused, and one cupping kit bunged and brushed with red hydro in it for down the edge
    1 garbolino extending cupping kit with drennan cups.
    Brand new unused connoisseur hardcase padded 5 tube holdall
    Collection only from St Neots Cambridgeshire
    £400

Provisionally sold

Comment

thats a bargain

Comment

Seeing as this is "provisionally" sold. I'm interested if the deal falls through. Cheers
        Starbeck Angling Club

[url]http://steveluptonfishing.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

pm'd you mate

Comment

no pm received? Unless it wasn't for me?
            Starbeck Angling Club

Comment

Now sold to clifton

Comment

yes and he has started flogging it on already needs to stop as there are genuine buyers out there who want to purchase and not make a quick buck!!!!

Comment

He's got it up for sale£600 as well
                  [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]><((((?>><((((?>[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]K.P.C[/COLOR][/SIZE] ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

I think you'll find it on eBay
                    www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

fair enough we have all done it but not start splitting it down and putting it back on the same site to try and make money out of other members who would have had the chance to buy genuine and use it!!!

Comment

Sparky if other members had of coughed up the cash quicker they would of had the pole at the same price, We are in a recession people have the right to make Money, I dont think its fair to slate someone for looking after their own best interests.
                        Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Comment

Trying to get the money back for the iphone i bet lol
                          [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]><((((?>><((((?>[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]K.P.C[/COLOR][/SIZE] ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

Originally posted by nearly20mbob View Post
                            Sparky if other members had of coughed up the cash quicker they would of had the pole at the same price, We are in a recession people have the right to make Money, I dont think its fair to slate someone for looking after their own best interests.
                            yep thats a fair point but should be taken away from the site and not rub it in other members faces

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky_76 View Post
                              yep thats a fair point but should be taken away from the site and not rub it in other members faces
                              Agreed!
                              Starbeck Angling Club

Comment

Working...
                              X