Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Gis 8 16m, whats it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Gis 8 16m, whats it worth?

My mate has the above pole for sale, he won't sell it to me cos he thinks i may sell it on , no repairs and in good condition, 6 top kits and cupping kit, anyone know what its worth?
    www.tacklefinder.net

Circa £400 I would say

Comment

Tell him to split it up and sell the sections and kits seperately Gaz, he will get around £600-650 for it then.

Comment

Cheers lads
        www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

iv got 2 gis 7's as back ups to my 2G81, supplied by 'CARTERSDAD' LOL .. one cost 250 and one cost 200 each in good condition with loads of top kits so can see the gis 8 not been woth much more, as cartersdad said would be better to split.

Comment

I've got it now and it is in mint condition, i'll put it in the shop complete and see what it goes for, haven't got time for splitting.
            www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Originally posted by TackleFinder View Post
              I've got it now and it is in mint condition, i'll put it in the shop complete and see what it goes for, haven't got time for splitting.

split it you now you want to make money.

Comment

Don't like posting poles or sections, it can sit in the shop at 450 til someone comes in for it.
                www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Working...
                X