Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa SR5 value please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa SR5 value please.

hi
    could you give me an idea on what my Daiwa SR5 is worth. Its been used a dozen times max. 2 power kits have just been done with black hydro. Its immaculate, the graphic sections have never been used. The holdall has a couple of rips where it caught when getting it out of the garage.
    thanks

hi m8,on here, its normally about 50% less than shop price.The only prob with that is,when did you buy the pole?they hit the market at 800-900 quid, but now you can pick them up between 600 and 700.i got mine back in may for 650.Also i ve noticed some sr5 have a different amount of topkits.a cracking pole though.

Comment

SR5 is available in shops @ about £650 @moment
      I brought 1 off here last year for £275 virtualy brand new !
      Problem you will encounter Diawa have changed Graphics & name to XR5 so your pole is now out of date !!
      Great pole #& well wrth around the £400 to £450 mark with full package IMO
      Colin

Comment

eBay it mate poles seem to go for silly money on there I wouldn't bother selling it for 300 quid it'd be worth keeping in your holdall for that money
        Tight lines

Comment

How many top kits are with the pole mate.

David

Comment

Thanks guys, I've decided to keep it for the time being. I'll stick it on here first if I do decide to sell.

Comment

Hi
              I've decided to let this go. Its not going to get used so I'm looking at getting £480 for it. I've used it twice and the last chap no more than a dozen times. I've only done 2 power sections, one with brand new Black hydro and one with Black Hydro taken out of my old pole, about 6 months old. I'm off work at the minute with a bad back ( hence why I'm not to fussed pole fishing over 7-8 metres anymore) so I will struggle to get it out and send photos. If anyone is interested then please ask any questions. Its in perfect condition apart from the holdall which has a couple of rips. If you want to look I'm only 5 mins away from Westwood Lakes, Boston.

Comment

Working...
              X