Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MAP TKS top kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP TKS top kits

Hi All,

Just gauging a bit of interest initially.

I have recently picked up a Map 525 pole that came with 6 top kits, 3 power and 3 match.

Now i do not think i would use the match kits, so my question is, would anyone be interested in swapping the match kits for power kits?

The match kits are as new BTW.

I know i have the option of just removing the No1s from the kits but was thinking that seems a bit of a waste.

Anyone interested?

David

When i had a 525,i used the match kits in the same way as the power kits,they are pretty strong and a tiny bit lighter,keep them,cut the number 2's back to the same length as your powers.

Comment

Just an aside, I picked up a MAP 425... found as a bonus, maver top kits from their competiton range (i've a 401) fit perfectly. Whey hey !
      Whitnash Royals A.C.

Comment

Cheers MB, that is the option i will probably go with to be honest.

Mark, thats worth knowing - thanks

David

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Just an aside, I picked up a MAP 425... found as a bonus, maver top kits from their competiton range (i've a 401) fit perfectly. Whey hey !
          Err Scrub that. Mine is a TKS40 ! So, I still... think the maver kits will fit but can't say for certain. Dear o dear.
          Whitnash Royals A.C.

Comment

I thought all the TKS range were interchangeable anyway.

Could anyone confirm this please.

David

Comment

TKS all interchangable Dave
              I also use the Match kits with the no 1 removed on my Diawa SR4 & SR5
              They are a lot better balanced than the Power kits & lighter but they are as Strong !!
              I f i ever use Power tops its for Beasts down margins nothing else !!
              Colin

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys.

Just gonna remove the number 1s then

David

Comment

With the no 1s removed you can still use Black hydro if you are into hollow elastics
                  no need to cut any thing off !!
                  Colin

Comment

If your still selling any give me a PM please. thanks jack.

Comment

Are you interested in selling them if so how much for all 3?

Comment

Hi Mate,

Not really as i would leave myself short then. Just gonna remove the No1s i think.

David

Comment

Working...
                        X