Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver poles

How much would anyone pay for a maver deploy fishing pole second hand 3 top kits but one has been repaired
    13 mitres got chance of buying one but not to sure if price is right. cheers Takum

old pole but strong as an ox,i had one bout 12 yrs ago,i would imagine between £110/£125
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

been told they went off the market few years ago hows £80 sound mate what price were they new

Comment

think i paid around the £300 mark...it was a lot more than a few years ago they discontinued them,£80 sounds a good price,just bear in mind there a handful @ 13mtrs

Comment

in what way mt heavy or just hard to handle when was the last one made he said he bought it brand new 4 years ago cheers m8

Comment

11mtrs it was fine,put the last section on and although fishable it was a tad heavy,the lad could well of bought it 4 yrs a go and it could of been brand new,just hanging about in the shop for a fair while

Comment

cheers for that m8 going to have a look at it not for a lot for a pole anyway but been fishing for many years now but dont spend alot on my gear ive always said its not what you got hold of its the business end what counts presentation ect takum.

Comment

Working...
              X