Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino Gmaxx 1000 16m pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino Gmaxx 1000 16m pole

Selling this for a computer less mate, Garbolino Gmaxx 1000 pole. The pole is in decent condition but there are some repairs, these are on :- No5, 8 + 11 sections, the No6 is currently having a small 1" patch put onto a chip I found - all have been professionally done and are very neat and tidy. The graphics sections are worn, but this is usual on Garbolino's, the joints are all solid. There is also 4 top kits, cupping kit and a super G holdall. This was Garbolino's flagship pole 3 years ago and cost £2300.

He is wanting £600 ovno with delivery costing £25.00. Paypal gift is preferred or cash on collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire, Cheers.

I seem to have either mis-placed the cupping kit or sent it out with another pole. So I am including an extra top kit so there is now 5 kits - £530 Including delivery.

Comment

Do you sell power tops independently for the Gmax 1000 ?

Comment

Working...
      X