Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Tournament Pro 16m pole (tourny pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Tournament Pro 16m pole (tourny pro)

Unfortunately for sale is my daiwa tournament pro pole , all sections are there in good condition - pro repairs to the number 6 & 8 which have been there for 2 years plus with no problems at all , the number 4 has been strengthened on the joint not a repair, there are 3 top kits , 1 is a original daiwa match kit , the other 2 are I think from a daiwa pole and still fit the pole fine all kits are elasticated 2 x double 5 preston 1 x 13h just done with puller bungs but I'm unsure which pole they are from , also a garbolino cupping kit without cups. And a original daiwa tournament half butt section. All sections are in good condition with a little wear to the graphics as expected - sale due to having to pay out for a pole broken in courier travel - collection from newton Aycliffe or delivery can be arranged for a price - buyer can arrange courier but I will not accept any responsibility for the courier - wanting 800 ONO please reply or pm if any questions or you can text - 07983211419

Reduced to 750

Comment

To 650 I need it got today or tomorrow!

Comment

550 you keep the top kits and I'll come for it tomorrow?

Comment

Sorry mate I need the 650 only offer I do is 500+Other tackle seat box rods feels etc, thanks jack

Comment

Give me a ring kev - 07983211419

Comment

Deliver it and i'll have it!?

Comment

Provisionally sold pending payment & collection.

Comment

Working...
                X