Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Whisher All Terrain pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Whisher All Terrain pole

Selling for a mate who has upgraded to a Tourney Pro.
    This was in absolutely mint condition until 2 weeks ago, the wind blew his 13m section over which resulted in a 5mm hole around 1/3 of the way down, also a 15mm crack right in the male end. The hole has had a small wrap fitted and the male end has a small internal repair rather than cutting it back. The pole still packs away as it should and the rest of the sections are perfect.
    He is willing to sell as either a pole only or package with 2 x Interlastic No3's with match No2's, 4 x T3MK match top 3's (brand new in bags) and a telescopic cupping kit. He is sending me some photo's this afternoon so will add them once the arrive.

Pole only - £550
    Pole package - £800

Postage can be arranged at £30.00 or you can collect from Bradford, West Yorkshire. Cash on collection or Paypal gift are preferred, Cheers.

If he sells it pole only I'd be interested in the t3mks
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Any Photos yet?

Comment

No mate, he has listed the Tourney pro now as his wife has gone mad about buying it - with their holiday money, lol. I can give him a call and see if he can send me the pics if you are interested.

Comment

Its ok dont really want a tourney

Comment

Is this the same mate who has just had to sell his tournament pole ( beacuse his missis found out haha) or is this an other mate who's pole your selling for them??

Comment

Same lad, lives with my sister. She went mental as it was holiday money from their savings account, they go on Thursday. Now she's gone mad at me because she reckons its my fault he bought it, because he copies me ?? I'm not going round to see her till after the holiday though - she fights like a man. ha ha

Comment

Pmsl hahahaha the things we do eh pal

Comment

Working...
                X