Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Tournament Pro 16m pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Tournament Pro 16m pole

Selling for a mate who's wife has noticed the money missing from their bank account. Daiwa Tourney Pro in very good condition with extra short No4, there is also 2 x T3MK's(new), 2 x Milo stripper kits and a Preston spot-on extending cupping kit with 1 cup - he is asking £1000 ovno

Payment by Paypal gift, bank transfer or cash on collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire. Fully insured postage at £30.00, cheers.
    Attached Files

Had to chuckle at the part where his wife noticed the money missing.... not like it was a tenner. lol
    [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

Looks in decent nick, no repairs but some female ends sanded down a bit from the look of it.

Would he be interested in 750?
      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Most second hand poles have had the ends sanded down a bit as you know mate, I've never seen a pole that's been used for several years with no small nicks on the ends. No fella quite a way off at £750 - he would take £800 for pole only though.

Comment

800 posted?
          [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Jesus wept Dick, I hope I never have to try buy a car off you. ha ha. It will be £820 with fully insured UPS delivery.

Comment

900 for the lot posted?

Comment

No mate, its supposed to be £1030 posted with the 4 top kits, the ovno means he will take £980 posted with 4 top kits. If you want it for £900 posted then you only get 2 top kits or 3 top kits and no short no4. The choice is yours Dick, the pole looks spot on to me.

Comment

900 is the top of my budget I'm afraid mate, best of luck with the sale

Comment

No worries fella, like I say you can have for £900 but not all of it. I will list it on ebay tonight, Cheers.

Comment

PM sent - Dick

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
                        pm sent - dick
                        and???????????????????????
                        John

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                          X