Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Swap Garbo Power Lites for Match Lites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Garbo Power Lites for Match Lites

Hi guys,

I have two Power Lites that measure 240cm that I am looking to swap for two Match Lites. The match lites need to measure no less than 255cm please.

Thanks
    MATRIX
    DYNAMITE BAITS
    COMMERCIAL INDICATIONS

Hi mate were are you I have 5 match lite sloted kits I'd be up for swapping and there the new type with the big reinforcement but at the bottom they have the prestons red internal bush in them I'd say with roughly 24" cut off

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      Hi mate were are you I have 5 match lite sloted kits I'd be up for swapping and there the new type with the big reinforcement but at the bottom they have the prestons red internal bush in them I'd say with roughly 24" cut off
      Hi mate, I'm in Northampton, but unfortunately those kits would be too short for me as mine only have 30cm cut off and I need them to be the same length. Thanks
      MATRIX
      DYNAMITE BAITS
      COMMERCIAL INDICATIONS

Comment

I'll give them a proper measure in morning pal if you wanted we could always just swap the number 3 sections as the number 2s are the same

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          I'll give them a proper measure in morning pal if you wanted we could always just swap the number 3 sections as the number 2s are the same
          Great, thanks. Yes, would be happy to swap the number two sections if that is the case. Thanks.
          MATRIX
          DYNAMITE BAITS
          COMMERCIAL INDICATIONS

Comment

Ok pal pm me your details and I'll call you tomorrow or something pal

Comment

Working...
            X