Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

map 901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map 901

standard package, absolutely mint all tops drilled and have side pullers all new hollow elastic. used around 10 times. looks brand new. still has warranty.

£2650

Why you selling mate.
    [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

not 100% selling, just to see if anyone is interested, just fancy an air.

Comment

I thought everyone was saying that the 901 is the best pole ever made?

Comment

it's awesome i just get bored easy, had tourny pro, airity, 825, elite 88s gis 12 lol

Comment

Where are u ?

Comment

Was told by a daiwa team sponsored angler that airs have a couple of dodgy sections and a couple of lads who have had em are going back down to an airity, I have the 901 and its an awsome bit of kit.
              [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

it is awesome isn't it! like i say not 100% selling, only if someone really wanted it and i was certain I want to change. This just to see if there's any interest.

Comment

Is the warranty transferable?

Comment

Not sure I'd have to ask.

Comment

No if you have a look on the warranty small print it will not be transferable .

Comment

There's an air for sale on fleabag mint 3000. Best pole I ever used!!!! For those that think the 901 is as good, no chance!!!! There's a reason the air is nearly a 1000 more. That's like saying even though a 801 is a 1000 less than a 901 it's better. Had my air three months now and can't fault it. Awesome piece of kit

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Bruton View Post
                          There's an air for sale on fleabag mint 3000. Best pole I ever used!!!! For those that think the 901 is as good, no chance!!!! There's a reason the air is nearly a 1000 more. That's like saying even though a 801 is a 1000 less than a 901 it's better. Had my air three months now and can't fault it. Awesome piece of kit
                          spot on m8. 901 no where near as good as the air.

Comment

it is actually the only thing better about the air is strength. 901 longer and stiffer and not overpriced like the air lol

Comment

Suppose we'll see witch one is still selling in twelve months time...

Comment

Working...
                              X