Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pole

Hi all A question for everybody to answer for me if you all will

my brother has 2 poles both 16mt and both with 10 top 4's he says i can have anyone of them no charge
    which is the better of the two

Maver K47
    Maver J61

please say which you think is best

cheers Micky.

micky I have a k47 and would buy it if he wants to sell cheers Elliot 07514 944964

had the g51 and that was a cracking bit of kit so assume J61 would be better

Comment

bttt

Comment

hiya surely someboby can tell me what they think to my dilemma

Micky

Comment

Sit on a box and try both poles at various lengths - choose the pole that feels right to you

Comment

bttt

Comment

bttt

Comment

Micky
                as the others have tried to say mate try both & see which 1 you feel the most comfortable & confident with
                Either way you will have a decent Pole that if looked after will last you a long time
                Spares packages on both are very good & future spares should be fairly easy to get because there are so many Maver poles sold
                i can honestly say that i have a number of Freinds (Match Anglers ) that use the K47 with Confidence
                Colin

Comment

Hey Col, pmd ya to see how you where doing, all healed up yet?
                  River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

take the k47,they are/were a good pole in there day.My son still uses an m47 which is very similar to the k47,and its immaculate.Had it about 10 years now and its handled everything that's been threw at it.The k,m and n series was defo one of mavers best ranges of pole.With other ranges that followed prone to breakages trying to improve on them.Only criticism id have is that the power tops were very strong but made the pole drop a lot at longer distances,but the match tops were a lot lighter and stiffened the pole up a lot.

Comment

Micky

thank you for seeing me today and doing a deal on a few M47 bits - great genuine bloke and no doubt will be doing a few things with you in the future
                      give me a call when you want to fish the town welland and I will show you around

Elliot

Comment

Hi Elliot
                        thanks mate no problem ok i'll call you later in the year and arrange a day on the welland

cheers Micky.

Comment

Working...
                        X