Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Spectron Competition, Shimano Carp Cruncher + Triana Ganza poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Spectron Competition, Shimano Carp Cruncher + Triana Ganza poles

Daiwa Spectron Comp 16m pole - All the joints are in good condition and the sections are solid with no worn/soft areas. 13mtr section has 2 x repairs due to being wrapped around a tree in the wind, No7 section has a wrap where it was split, no long No5 but there is an as new short No5. All other sections sound, comes with 1 x power kit, 2 x universal match kits. This is worth more as separate sections but will try sell it whole for now - £425.00 ono

Shimano Carp Cruncher 14m pole - Absolutely mint condition, not a mark on any of the sections. Comes with 2 x power kits, 2 x match top 3's and a match top 2, also has hard case tubes to keep it all in. Would make an ideal bagging or long margin pole - sections may be compatible with other older Shimano poles - £225.00 ovno

Triana Ganza 14.5m pole - All sections joints are solid and in good condition, there is a small wrap on No7 female where it had a little split and the No4 has a wrap around female end to strengthen it as previous owner used it as out and out bagging pole, comes with 2 x power kits - £180.00 ovno

All poles can be collected from Bradford, West Yorkshire or I can ship them with UPS for £25.00 each. Cash on collection, Paypal gift or bank transfer all accepted, Cheers.

I have more pictures so if you PM me your email address I will forward them to you.
    Attached Files

whereabouts in Bradford mate

Comment

5 lane ends

Comment

Daiwa Spectron Comp 16m pole - All the joints are in good condition and the sections are solid with no worn/soft areas. 13mtr section has 2 x repairs due to being wrapped around a tree in the wind, No7 section has a wrap where it was split, no long No5 but there is an as new short No5. All other sections sound, comes with 1 x power kit, 2 x universal match kits. This is worth more as separate sections but will try sell it whole for now - £375.00

Shimano Carp Cruncher 14m pole - Absolutely mint condition, not a mark on any of the sections. Comes with 2 x power kits, 2 x match top 3's and a match top 2, also has hard case tubes to keep it all in. Would make an ideal bagging or long margin pole - sections may be compatible with other older Shimano poles - £200.00

Triana Ganza 14.5m pole - All sections joints are solid and in good condition, there is a small wrap on No7 female where it had a little split and the No4 has a wrap around female end to strengthen it as previous owner used it as out and out bagging pole, comes with 2 x power kits - £150.00

Comment

Shimano Carp Catcher pole - SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X