Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa g8 and Daiwa Spectron power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa g8 and Daiwa Spectron power

I have two daiwa poles g8 16m and spectron power 16m I am looking to move on at least one of the poles or possibly some of the 13/14.5/16m sections as i rarely pole fish these days and if i do only up to 11m generaly.
    The g8 is in very good condition and the spectron power is imaculate condition I would be selling either pole without any kits so It would appeal to someone who already owns a pole on this mandrel.
    if anyone is interested in either pole or butt sections from either please message me I am looking for around £350 for the g8 and £600 for the spectron power I can supply further details on request prices for the butt sections three from each pole would be around £ 150 for g8 and £300 for spectron power.
    I could put these on e bay but becauce any deal would be taylored to buyers needs subject to my satisfaction I thought it would be easier to advertise them on here, these poles are in great condition especialy the power that I am told is the same pole as the much sought after tournament pro just different graphics and a different package.
    I am based In east yorkshire so if interesred get in quick there is sure to be lots of interest at the prices i am offering and i am only selling as they are not getting used and i a want the cash to finance a custom made snooker cue.

regards Crumb

Ps be in no doubt about the quality of these poles the Power has only been used about 10 or a dozen times!!!!!!

Hi mate give ricky b a pm he is after a g8 mate, (on the pole section part ) cheers paul.
    ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

How much for a 16M section mate?

Comment

Nathan i would prefer to sell the butt sections as packages ie in two sets of three however I have just checked out the prices of sections on fishing spares site and a g8 16m is roughly £200 so bearing that in mind and the fact that my g8 16m section has never been fished with i would say £80 collected would be a vary fair price.
        The spectron power 16m section is no longer available but if it were it would probably be between £400 and five hundred quid so £100 would be probably be to cheap but i would take £300 for the three spectron power butt sections absolute bargain In my eyes.
        I am not desperate to sell but reasonable offers would be considered and as i say packages are my preference as i dont want to be left with odd sections I surpose if i sold the 16m sections separetely it wouldnt be much of a problem as for price/value they are worth what the purchaser is willing to pay.
        Make me an offer i promise you i will not be offended if your valuation doesnt match mine LOL.

Comment

£30 would be what I'd pay but after a rough 1 to cut down really.

Comment

Sorry Nathan mine arent rough there minters, good luck with your search.

Comment

Inboxed you

Comment

ill have the whole g8 pole if its still for sale????

Comment

Messaged you mate
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

this thread is a load of dog toffee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mallorymaster View Post
                      this thread is a load of dog toffee!!!
                      Dont go feeding your dog toffee mate its bad for them

If your interested in the pole why dont you pm me like everyone else has

Tight lines The Crumb

PS but be quick cos theres lots of interest

Comment

i pm you but never got a answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]><((((?>><((((?>[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]K.P.C[/COLOR][/SIZE] ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

just checked my inbox mate and theres nothing in there from you.

Comment

Just sent You a pm mate

Comment

crumb is the pole still for sale g8

Comment

Working...
                              X