Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shimano Beastmaster XTA Pro 16m Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Beastmaster XTA Pro 16m Pole

Hi Guys,

Shimano Beastmaster XTA Pro 16m Pole

Is there anyone out there that can help me acquire a couple of spare top 2s/3s for this pole please?

Or does anyone know of any another top sets (Diawa/Garbo/Maver/Map etc) that will fit my pole?

Any help will be beneficial.

Thanks
    Tony

I think garbo g series tops fit.

Comment

I'm told Garbo tops fit this pole! If u tell me the diameter of your no4 at the end that accepts the top kits I'll measure the inside diameter of my Garbo tops I have x4 tops that I might let go of x2 with white hydro and x2 with grey hydro all carbon wrapped x1 with a standard side bush pulls the other x3 on maver mulleto kits with slot all have a trev jones centraliser in the no3 and all have Dacron connectors. If they fit your pole we might strike a deal! I have a hoarding issue with my top kits I think I've got x20 lol my god I am a sad sad man
      " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Hi Ducci82,
        Thanks for the response and the information, the inside diameter of my number 3 section is 20mm and if they do fit, how much do you want for the top kits? Although I'd only want 2 of them as opposed to all four (unless the deal is mega???).
        Thanks again bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducci82 View Post
          I'm told Garbo tops fit this pole! If u tell me the diameter of your no4 at the end that accepts the top kits I'll measure the inside diameter of my Garbo tops I have x4 tops that I might let go of x2 with white hydro and x2 with grey hydro all carbon wrapped x1 with a standard side bush pulls the other x3 on maver mulleto kits with slot all have a trev jones centraliser in the no3 and all have Dacron connectors. If they fit your pole we might strike a deal! I have a hoarding issue with my top kits I think I've got x20 lol my god I am a sad sad man
          Hi Ducci82,
          Thanks for the response and the information, the inside diameter of my number 3 section is 20mm and if they do fit, how much do you want for the top kits? Although I'd only want 2 of them as opposed to all four (unless the deal is mega???).
          Thanks again bud.

Comment

Working...
          X