Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap

Hi im after swapping my browning z9 for a daiwa message me for further details

Or will sell 800 ono

Comment

Any 1

Comment

Wanting to swap for g20 will add a bit of cash if need be

Comment

Hi mate why would you swap for a G20 ? I had a tourney pro before my Z9 and the Z9 is better. Its stiffer just as strong and has a great finish

Comment

Down to preference to be onest a few of my mates have g20 poles n ive owned my z9 for a while n fancy a change thats only reason y im selling or lookin to swap

Comment

And if it goes for right price id buy brand new as ive never owned a brand new pole or id swap for summut near new theres the item number on ebay for it 321449523733

Comment

Contact me if interested 07756710270 cheers ste

Comment

Originally posted by SS69 View Post
                  Hi mate why would you swap for a G20 ? I had a tourney pro before my Z9 and the Z9 is better. Its stiffer just as strong and has a great finish
                  What he said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  I'd be asking for a G20 plus cash for your z9 mate not the other way round.
                  Hope ya don't regret it mate. Good luck with whatever you decide.
                  Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect!!
                  Face your fears, Live your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                  X