Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Re garbolino g power pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re garbolino g power pole

Hi guys got a chance of getting the garbolino g power pole just wondered if they if they are a good pole at the moment I have got a browning black magic force pole so my question is would you sell the black magic and buy the Garbolino pole thanks guys Tom

Originally posted by tombanks4762 View Post
    Hi guys got a chance of getting the garbolino g power pole just wondered if they if they are a good pole at the moment I have got a browning black magic force pole so my question is would you sell the black magic and buy the Garbolino pole thanks guys Tom
    Hi Tom
    I presume its a super G power if so all i can say is its a good pole but imo not as strong as the old power legion i had before!
    Wouldnt be as strong as the Black magic either, but as an all rounder for canals and commercial it aint bad!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Answer to your Question TOM
      Its a BIG" NO " from me
      Stick to Black Magic !!
      Colin

Comment

Hi col ok thanks for that very helpfull didn't want to sell the black magic before I got some advice so thanks col tom

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
          Answer to your Question TOM
          Its a BIG" NO " from me
          Stick to Black Magic !!
          He ay on about chocolate Col! Thought yo was more of a Yorkie type of bloke miself! lol

Comment

Turkish Delight ,Fruit & NUT & Crunchie
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
              Turkish Delight ,Fruit & NUT & Crunchie
              As long as you aint packin fudge col,whatever floats ya boat! lol

Comment

Working...
              X