Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

swap silver airity for 901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap silver airity for 901

More details intackle for sale sorry put in the wrong bit.

Might sell for around 1900

Comment

Anyone intersted

Comment

Message sent

Comment

Don't do it m8 the airity is a better pole

Comment

Originally posted by yiddo View Post
            Don't do it m8 the airity is a better pole
            pmsl, floppy banana at 16m compared to 901
            [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

I have recently used a 901 that my son has been asked to look @
              Lee i have to agree 100% on your opinion
              Slightly heavier ,noticably Stiffer from 13mts to 16mtrs
              lovely pole
              Airity has a lot of dedicated followers & great after sales servis
              If other companies can address these issues i think you will find that there are a lot of Poles from different companies that are as good if not Better,in many cases for a lot less Money
              Personaly i think 1 of the Main problems with Pole Designs is they are Virtualy all made with a one size fits all mentality ,
              Every pole you see is an All Rounder supposed to do everything from Silvers To 15lbs Carp
              IMO a silvers pole is very Different to a Carp pole & we should realy carry 1 of each & no one realy makes a proper River Pole any more
              they are a different animal all together
              Why dont the companies start catering for the Different genres of Angling
              You dont use 1 Rod for Fly,spinning,ledgering ,feeder,float &Carp do you ?
              why are we forced to compromise on Poles the Most expensive item of Tackle any of us are likely to Buy ??
              Colin

Comment

Got to remember the airity is an old pole now, plenty as good if not better.
                [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by payno View Post
                  Got to remember the airity is an old pole now, plenty as good if not better.
                  Used 801 for a year without any problems if the 901 is any better then ive found my holy grail.not knocking the airity as its a stunning pole.plus resale value will always be higher.

Comment

I have now decided to keep airity as nobody seems to want to give up 901.

Comment

Working...
                    X