• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevo86
    Talk Angling User
    Done a Ton
    • Oct 2013

daiwa g8 pole

As above excellent condition 6 topkits 4 power and to match also cuppin kit and g8 holdall never had repair or rap or nothing all topkits have hydro n preston hollo in n dacron connector s and short number 4 600 ono
  • shrk247
    Talk Angling User
    Registered member
    • Dec 2013

Hi Stevo would you take £550 Posted ?

Comment

• shrk247
      Talk Angling User
      Registered member
      • Dec 2013

or meet half way im in Lichfield aa route planner says total 3 hours

Comment

• stevo86
        Talk Angling User
        Done a Ton
        • Oct 2013

Pm u mate

Comment

• stevo86
          Talk Angling User
          Done a Ton
          • Oct 2013

Sold pending usual

Comment

• shrk247
            Talk Angling User
            Registered member
            • Dec 2013

Don't deal with this idiot done a deal for pole last night and just texts me say hes had a better offer.

Comment

• Andi morrison
              Talk Angling User
              Registered member
              • Mar 2014

Up your offer!

Comment

• stevo86
                Talk Angling User
                Done a Ton
                • Oct 2013

Hang on a min u offerd me 575 and wanted me to meet you at Wetherby services wich is 70 od miles away from me i then got offerd 650 and they collect if it was u u wud accept the higher offer obviously any1 in the right mind wud at the end of the day ill sell my pole to who i want so dont be a keyboard warrior n get over it pathetic

Comment

• Brian G
                  Admin
                  PHD in Angling
                  • Aug 2006

Stevo got to say you appear to have accepted his offer, which included a meet up, which seems like was around halfway between the two of you. Seems to me that you was prepared to let him be gazzumped, or you did hot fancy a 70 mile drive.
                  Talk Angling sales are based on trust, ask yourself would you have been happy had the boot been on the other foot.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

• lambrettasx200
                    Talk Angling User
                    PHD in Angling
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                    Stevo got to say you appear to have accepted his offer, which included a meet up, which seems like was around halfway between the two of you. Seems to me that you was prepared to let him be gazzumped, or you did hot fancy a 70 mile drive.
                    Talk Angling sales are based on trust, ask yourself would you have been happy had the boot been on the other foot.
                    Spot on Bri.

You agreed a deal, honour it
                    John

Comment

• stevo86
                      Talk Angling User
                      Done a Ton
                      • Oct 2013

Totally agree with wat u are saying pal but i feel almost certain that if it was him who was selling a pole and he got offerd a extra 100 pounds and didn't have to meet it was collected from the door then he wud of done the same any 1 in the right mind wud of hence y u sell a pole to gain more money to purchase a new 1 so at the end of the day carnt see y ppl are getting involved wen it doesn't concern them theres to many indians and not enough chiefs on this site to many ppl trying to have there say wen it doesn't even concern them and as for all of this keyboard warrior stuff theres no need for it for the sake of a fishing pole if he really wanted it y didn't he up his offer or cum to me rant over

Comment

• BIG COL
                        Talk Angling User
                        PHD in Angling
                        • Jan 2010

Steve
                        suprisingly i am in agreement with You!!
                        Yes you may have taken a higher offer ,but this happens .
                        At least you contacted the other person involved & explained the Situation
                        I have had this happen in the past with Clasic cars & it can be annoying @ the time
                        But in all Honesty most would choose to sell to the highest bidder especialy when the cost of Traveling a round trip of @ least 150mls was also a factor
                        Its not the end of the world another pole will come up for sale within a few days
                        I was due to move house a few yrs ago & less than a week before i was due to move the Vendor pulled out & accepted an offer £20k less from a freind of his wife
                        Thats Life
                        Colin

Comment

• Brian G
                          Admin
                          PHD in Angling
                          • Aug 2006

Stevo I am one of the chiefs not the title adminisrator and I am certainly no keyboard warrior, you pulled up the intended purchaser as being a keyboard warrior, at what stage did he not have the right to post on this thread.
                          This is a forum where everyone has a right to an opinion, and the right to post on a thread, as long as its not foul or abusive. I am sorry but we would not be having this type of debate had you honored an agreement, to purchase your pole at just £25 under your original asking price.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

• stevo86
                            Talk Angling User
                            Done a Ton
                            • Oct 2013

E 25 pound i was selling it to him for 575 and then i hat to meet him harf way so that would of cost me an extra 30 pound in fuel and then i sold it for 650 wich is a bit of a diffrence and as for keyboard warrior he was sending me private message s aswell as texts n i dont get y u are still carrying it on wen it was a week ago at the end of the day its my pole ill sell it to who i like regardless who it upsets and if it upsets u wich clearly it does then so be it not actually bothered eitherway n think of me wa u like but my intentions of selling the pole was to put towards a new 1 wich ive purchased and if i can get it for 80 pound cheaper than so be it regardless who it upsets on a forum lol

Comment

• stevo86
                              Talk Angling User
                              Done a Ton
                              • Oct 2013

And thanx colin appreciate it pal at the end of the day i was selling to put towards my new pole so in my eyes u try n sell for as much as possible so regards who it upsets but i aint a millionaire and i had the decency to txt him the night before we were guna meet to tell him i had an offer which was higher than his in most cases ppl dont tend to does but. Nevermind

Comment

Working...
                              X