Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Possible sale browning z12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible sale browning z12

Pro package in excellent condition 11 tops fitted with colmic side pullas 3 dolly butts cup kit 18.5 metres 2 years old not had much use
    How much is it worth now cost me £3000?

May do a deal on silver airity must be in vgc no breaks chips etc with good spares package ?

Don't hold price mate lucky to get £1600 for it

Comment

Looks like I'll keep it then lol

Comment

They all come back to Daiwa
        John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
          They all come back to Daiwa
          Hi John,not me lol,still have me z12

Comment

There was one in angling times, a couple of months ago for 1000.00, pro pack, when I sold mine, I struggled to get 1200 quid,that's was 2 months old. don't hold there money.

Comment

Personally I think the z12 is awesome and on further reflection I'm going to keep it as it's miles better than the airity with I think only the map901 coming anywhere near it

Comment

Yes daiwa will hold value.is it a better pole probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                  Personally I think the z12 is awesome and on further reflection I'm going to keep it as it's miles better than the airity with I think only the map901 coming anywhere near it
                  So why were you looking to sell it or swap for an Airity? Just curious...
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                    I'm a z12 Pro owner it's a very good pole,why thay don't hold there price amazes me.3 dolly butts that balance your pole a dream & are tough as old boots.No cutting back topkits for a untrue length of pole.I've just added 4 more power kits to mine & would not think twice to get another one in a year or 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X