Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

FOR SALE Preston Innovations GIS Absolute XS 16m Pole Package + Extras

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Preston Innovations GIS Absolute XS 16m Pole Package + Extras

A PRESTON INNOVATIONS 16M GIS ABSOLUTE XS POLE PACKAGE

I have owned this for around 2 months and it has been used twice both in 5hr matches.

The pole is in fantastic condition as on the two occasions it has been used it has also been cleaned afterwards, I can’t see any marks on it, all graphic sections are the same all fantastic condition.

This is Preston’s flagship pole and is second to none, super stiff and super strong.

The package includes
    5 x match top 4’s
    5 x power top 2’s
    1 x short no 4
    1 x kup kit with kups

I have elasticated 6 of the top kits with internal PTFE buses, Preston pulla bungs and Dacron connectors. They have the following in,

1 x size 10 preston dura hollo elastic
    3 x size 12 preston dura holloe elastic
    1 x size 14 preston dura hollo elastic
    1 x size 12-16 daiwa hydrolastic

I have also had some Trevor jeans nose cones made in the top 6 sections to protect the joints, these cost £100 as they are individually made.

Along with the £100’s worth of elastication and the £100’s worth of nose cones this package would cost £3200.

The pole is a great all round pole designed to withstand the pressures of large catches of carp from commercial waters.

Please contact me on 07738534201 with any questions.

Looks a good package mate but unfortunately you will struggle getting £1600 for it. Don't know why because it's a lovely pole I had one and wish I kept it and only got £1400 for it 6 months old.

Comment

Yeah I've had an offer of £2000 but I won't let it go for that not after spending £3200 on it in about 2 months! I'll sit on it and wait for the right buyer it's worth every penny it's fantastic super strong and very stiff!

Comment

I have re listed on a new pole

Comment

Working...
        X