Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

16m pole wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16m pole wanted

Hi guys looking for a 16m pole second hand will pay upto £1,500 must be mint though no breaks splits or cracks..what u got? Cheers matty

my mates going to be selling a mint ,6 month old tournament pro x in 2 weeks for £1300

Comment

Hi Matty77, I have a MINT 16mtr Pro Package Browning Z8 for sale 5 mtgs old, genuinely only used 3 times to 11.5mtrs, 9 top kist all elasticated can send you all the spec if you are interested. Cheers

Comment

Hi Matty
        I have a maver signature 800 16m 4 months old comes with spare number 4 that's been repaired A1 £1300 comes with cupping kit half extention 8 top kits all elasticated

Garry

Comment

hi matty got a Diawa G20 with milo stripper kits 16mtr mint condition 6mths old.If intrested let me know cheers melvyn.

Comment

Just put a Maver Elite 88 on in your price bracket.
            Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect!!
            Face your fears, Live your dreams.

Comment

Tricast trilogy pro 2 put on last night loads of spare

Comment

Got an absolute mint condition whisker all terrain not a mark on it. 6 top kits £800

Comment

Hi Marty have you sorted a pole out? I Wil be selling my garbolino m1 in a couple of weeks if you are interested let me know and I will give you all the details

Comment

Yiddo messaged u bud

Comment

Pm back matty

Comment

I have a map F16 that has never been elasticated with a spare 4 5 6 7 8 9 section all brand new £350

Comment

I have a brand new middy xz65 16 metre package £1300

Comment

Working...
                          X