Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino pole sections for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino pole sections for sale

Had a new pole and saved some spare sections back from a Gmax 800 only to find they don't fit.
    1 x short number 4 £30
    1 x long number 4 £40
    1 x number 5 £45
    1 x 14.5 metre section £60
    1 x 1.7 metre extension £60
    Also have a few sections of a g max carp 550
    1x long number 4 £30
    1 x number 6 £35
    1 x number 7 £35
    1 x number 9 £50
    Also have a repaired long number 4 £20
    All sections are in good condition with no cracks or chips, would prefer collection if possible, call me ( Jason ) on 01543 878252

Where are you based?
    Team DT Floats - https://www.facebook.com/groups/DT.Floats/

Team BagEm Matchbaits

Comment

Sorry forgot to put on advert I'm based in Cannock staffordshire

Comment

will these fit the new gmax supermatch

Comment

Originally posted by mosellajase View Post
          will these fit the new gmax supermatch
          no, they changed design on most sections only top kits fit, i saved the sections i have for sale for same reason as i had a supermatch myself.

Comment

What's the super match like j I can't find one for a waggle I've got a Garbo m3
            " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ducci82 View Post
              very simlar to my old gmax 800, had it since april and had no problems whatsoever, if anything its slightly stiffer at 16metres than 800, ive had weights up to 150lb of carp plus also use it for canal fishing for silvers, cant fault it other than you dont get any spare number 4 sections with package

Comment

Originally posted by Ducci82 View Post
                very simlar to my old gmax 800, had it since april and had no problems whatsoever, if anything its slightly stiffer at 16metres than 800, ive had weights up to 150lb of carp plus also use it for canal fishing for silvers, cant fault it other than you dont get any spare number 4 sections with package

Comment

I've got some no4s off my m3 going spare if u want one or two drop me a pm
                  " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

dont think m3 sections dont fit either, only top kits, everthing from number 4 onwards has been changed.

Comment

Message sent, will the no5 fit a g10 pole

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 76 trombones View Post
                        Message sent, will the no5 fit a g10 pole

Cheers

Chris
                        dont think they do, as a freind of mine had a g10 and i tried number 4 on it and it didnt fit,

Comment

simon fry reckons the top 7 are all the same on the g max poles oh dear

Comment

All the number 4s are now sold thanks

Comment

Darren Cox told me that the new Super Match had the top 5 or 6 from the G10 and the rest of the pole was the same as the M1. Therefore none of your GMax sections should fit but if you can get a spare no4 from a G10 it should be OK.

Comment

Working...
                              X