Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver Signature 800 plus extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver Signature 800 plus extras

Selling as I've upgraded to the Signature 1000.

As new condition, not a mark on it, comes with:

9 powerlite puller top kits
    Cupping kit
    Spare 4th section (unused)
    Spare 5th (unused)
    Fighting 5th and 6th sections (unused)
    Half ext

Located in Daventry, Northants.

£1450 no offers

How are you finding the 1000 worth the upgrade ?

Comment

For the price I got the 1000 for (2k second-hand but mint) it is worth it, but otherwise I wouldn;t have bothered. The 1000 is marginally stiffer at 16m, but I have an extension to take it at 17 and the stiffness is much more noticeable then.

Comment

Originally posted by DSmith View Post
        For the price I got the 1000 for (2k second-hand but mint) it is worth it, but otherwise I wouldn;t have bothered. The 1000 is marginally stiffer at 16m, but I have an extension to take it at 17 and the stiffness is much more noticeable then.
        I've got the 800 mate just wondering if its worth the upgrade held the 1000 feels great @ 16m but like you said the 800 is a great pole !

Comment

Originally posted by Large16 View Post
          I've got the 800 mate just wondering if its worth the upgrade held the 1000 feels great @ 16m but like you said the 800 is a great pole !
          I'd say that unless you fish at 16m and beyond regularly, you probably wouldn't notice the difference.

Comment

Open to nearest offer.

Comment

Bttt

Comment

Working...
              X