Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

match set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match set up

Selling a match set up loads of top gear most only used once.
    16mtr daiwa g20 7 top kits all side pullered professionally done by bilston angling all kits are fitted with hydro or hollow elastic ranging from 8 to bazoo carpa, garbolino cupping in kit extendable to what u desired length,has spare short 4 never used and 2 spare repaired no4s, pole is in great condition no cracks or splits.box is a preston absolute compact used once, has all the extras when u buy it new i.e pole winders and preston trolley arms etc.has preston feeder arm big preston bait bowl 2 short keepnet arms and preston pole sock filled with loads of terminal tackle,all have only seen the bank once, maver xl double pole roller new,3mtr browning hybrid landing net handle,11ft frenzee pellet waggler used once,10 frenzee feeder multi tip used once, daiwa 3012 whisker reel used once boxed with spare spool, shimano 5000gte reel excellent condition, new 8 tube daiwa pole bag with the side compartment to fit 3 ready made rods, new mqtching net bag and jumbo carryall, 2 different size groundbat mixing both daiwa,2 maver metal keepnets used and maver double rubber stink bag new drennan landing net.loads of pellets, bait boxes, about 3 or 4 different catapults guru drennan etc. Metal side tray 4 legged one rouhly 3ft long by 2ft wide.loads of bits and bobs ive missed..£1,400

is it still for sale Matt?

Comment

Sold sorry

Comment

I know there is a section for feedback but just wanted to say agreed a deal with Matt a week ago for lower than the asking price. I couldn't get over to his and he couldn't drop to me. In the meantime I know of at least one offer he had for the full amount but he was true to his word and followed through with our agreed price. Now that's what I call a top bloke. Cheers matt all the best mate...Karl

Comment

No worries karl .word is a gentlemans handshake.hope ur winter league goes well pal.

Comment

Swine!!!!!!

Well in Matty.. I was the one that offered his full asking price
            If you've held your word then awesomely played!!
            Effort = Reward.

Comment

Working...
            X