Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Spectron Power 16m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Spectron Power 16m

the above is for sale less the 12.7 meter section... due to repair req ..or new section
    the pole has a number 6 .... which needs repair.. just been put through temporarly.. there are 8 top kits plus cupping kit ... and phex extension ...plus a spare number 7 from tourny pro

the above is compatable with tourny pro , conny g8 , and airity

offers please ..

Originally posted by edward sissors View Post
    the above is for sale less the 12.7 meter section... due to repair req ..or new section
    the pole has a number 6 .... which needs repair.. just been put through temporarly.. there are 8 top kits plus cupping kit ... and phex extension ...plus a spare number 7 from tourny pro

offers please ..
    Hi,

Please pm me with a price you are looking for and where you are based

Many thanks

Comment

speccy power

looking for around £600 mate ....

i may break it down to sell in sections if not ...

Comment

Originally posted by edward sissors View Post

offers please ..
        if you are interesed i have a new No 6 torny section for sale at a very cheap price of £95.00 ret at over £200

Comment

looking for a good condition specton power ! I am selling one at around £850.00.

Buzz.

Comment

spares...

You can have mine for spares for £450 mate ..

Comment

Where are you based? PM sent
              Last edited by shark; 12 February 2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

i live in doncaster the spectron power is in very good condition. worth £850.000 ono

Comment

Working...
                X