Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing rod

Does anyone know how much a normark avenger 2000 mk 1 is worth

Depends on its condition.

Comment

It's in good condition.all the ring are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane49 View Post
        It's simply a Normark Avenger. It's not an Avenger 2000. You may also find that some would not consider the rod in the picture to be in good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane49 View Post
          Mk1 Titan .
          It's not a Avenger 2000
          Personally i think Sam was trying to be polite in saying some might Question the condition
          My Mk1 Titans & Avengers have been used & abused since they were new ,& all of them are in far better condition
          My estimate on a rod in excess of 35yrs old with no chance of any spares what so ever ,would be £50 tp £70 Max
          Last edited by BIG COL; 5 days ago.
          Colin

Comment

Think your being generous there Col I would have said £30/£50 maximum.
            John

Comment

John ,I think you're right
              As you know I used mine constantly & they are in exceptional condition
              However I had a few problems with the middle joints breaking a couple of yrs ago ,Broke 2 Titans & 1 Avenger within about 3 months
              technically the rod would be worthless as Spares are impossible to find ,
              Colin

Comment

Prices have also peaked on the 2000 range and the tip rods inmo. Having broke the tip section on my Titan 2000 last year I sold my remaining 2000s including the Avenger you saw me with at Stratford upon Avon because I was uneasy using them knowing spares were virtually non existent. Mind you there's some very good natural venue rods being manufactured again these days. Hope your well Col and best regards to Anne
                John

Comment

Working...
                X