Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Carp Vader Products Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp Vader Products Competition

The most interesting thread of the month for February will win £30 of Carp Vader products... See this page for more info on the products - http://www.talkangling.co.uk/carp-vader.htm

So guys and girls please start some new threads and yours could be the winner!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

hi
    just been having a nosey round on the net and come across this site , Welcome to the Pisces Home Page
    whats your real thoughts on fishing being banned in the future and why , and whats your thoughts on sites like this

kev
    CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Not a lot Kev their website is at least SIX years out of date and in some cases qoutes reports that are at least TEN years out of date, do they even exist.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hi mate
        well if they dont exsist then there still is a anti body lot still kicking around , what i meant was along the lines of the anti brigades , and peoples thoughts , as there have been attacks on anglers , whats the thoughts of you all ,

Comment

stupid hippies need a good kicking
          sensas /total angling

Comment

well yes , there is that and i dont think many anglers would argue against you on that , but........

the other side of the coin do you think angling would be banned or certain parts of it i:e live baiting , ect ect
            or do you think that the so called goverment get to much out of it tax wise ect ect

Comment

Vanishing Carp

Has most of you already Know We now have a big influx of Polish coming into the uk, carp are the main fish diet of the polish already some fishiers have noticed a decline in there stocks and some supermarkets have even started to put carp on the shelfs, is this the end of the Carp fisheries in the uk. What do you think?
              [url]www.salvesen-angling-club.co.uk[/url]

Comment

hi
                i think that stocking fish bred for the table is a great idea myself , it just might stop a few not all form nicking them from our waters , must say it was one hell of a shock to see them laid out on the ice tho , cant say i like the look of it

Comment

whats peoples thoughts on fisherys having pole length limits ,
                  where i go there is a limit of 14.5 mtrs , anglers try to get round this by adding dolly but sections ect ect , do you think its a good thing or would you rather see people do what they want ,

Comment

just wondering how you lads prepair for a match ,

i know iam at it the day before and most of the night before prepairing baits , tackle , tactics ect ect ,

Comment

one question at a time mate

i dont agree with pole lengths i payed to get a long pole so i want to use it.

and yes im usually up to around 1 am preparing rigs baits etc
                      sensas /total angling

Comment

To enter the competition you need to start a new thread in the relevant area of the site - NOT add any questions to this thread!
                        Simon Young
                        Admin
                        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
                        X