Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

For Sale - Garbolino Super Legion 16m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Garbolino Super Legion 16m

Garbolino Super Legion 16m - For Sale

[COLOR="Blue"]I have had this pole 2 years and am looking to sell it as I currently can not fish anything longer than 7m due to an ongoing shoulder and hand injury. It also gives me a good excuse to buy something new once my shoulder and hand are back to normal!

I am looking for £1000 (no offers) given it's condition and as it's ready to use.

It is in very good condition as I have not used it much due to work and family health issues these last 2 years, so it is as good as new. I have had no sections break and none have been repaired or replaced.

The main sections pack away into the 14.5m section, while the 16m section is separate as it is parallel. You can therefore add as many extensions as you and wallet can afford to fish longer! I have seen one of these poles fished (not floated) at 19m!

It will come with the following;
    3x Match top 3's
    3x Power top 2's (these fit straight on to the No. 4 section)
    1x short No. 4 section
    Standard Cupping Kit plus 2 cups (1 large & 1 small)
    Extendable Cupping kit plus 2 cups (1 large & 1 small)
    Garbolino expandable skid bung
    Garbolino 6 tube holdall - 2 standard tubes supplied and I'll put in another couple for the top kits etc.

The match top 3's, which are rated to a 12 elastic, have been cut back and fitted with Preston external size 4 bushes (green 1.7mm bore, up to 8 elastic). They are currently 9ft9inch long, inc No 3 section. The top 2 sections have been elasticated as follows;
    1 with Middy 4-6 elastic
    1 with Middy 6-8 elastic
    1 without (previously had 2-4 in it)

If you wanted to fit internal or larger external bushes to the No. 1 section there is more than enough length remaining to cut the No.1 section back further. Personally I prefer long top 3's as I prefer to fish canals with light elastics and not carp pools. Also, by removing the No. 1 sections the match top 3's can be bushed at the top of the No.2 section and used for match sized carp.

The power top 2's, which are rated to a 20 elastic, have been cut back to exactly the same length as the match top 3's with the top section (No.1) removed. This makes them 7ft8inch long. It also means that I can have 6 identical length carp tops set up. The power top 2's have Maver external size 8 bushes (yellow 4.5mm) and are currently elasticated as follows;
    2 with black Hydro
    1 with Middy 10-12 elastic

The short No.4 section is about half the length of the standard No.4 section. Using the short No.4 reduces the overall length by a couple of feet but improves the rigidity of the pole when used at long lengths, particularly when using the slightly heavier but stronger power top 2's. I use the Short 4 when fishing for carp as it means I can break down at the No.4 and give the fish some stick with little worry of the section breaking, and if it does they are cheaper than a standard No. 4 at about £50.

The standard cupping kit (2 part) has been cut back to the same length as the power top 2's.

The extendable cupping kit can be extended to the same length as the match top 3's (with the No.1 section in use).

The holdall was used once, before I transferred the pole into my main holdall.

If you have any questions please leave a reply or PM me.

I am happy to meet up within a reasonable distance. If anyone wishes to buy without seeing, I would need to get a courier price first and would require payment up front.

Thanks,
    Stu
    A Southerner, lost in the Midlands. ;)

would you take 800 for it

Comment

super legion pole

hello mate new on here is the pole still for sale

Comment

Garbolino Super And Power Legion For Sale

Hi mate,
        I have a super legion and a power legion for sale on ebay if your interested. My number is 07773 761530 if you are interested. I will of course remove the pole from ebay for the right price.
        Mine is the only one on ebay so check out the spec on there if you are interested.

Regards

Daz

Comment

Working...
        X