Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sensa crazy bait Gold and Swim Stim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensa crazy bait Gold and Swim Stim

I have 9 bags of Sensas crazy bait and 3 bags of swim stim on ebay with pics the item number is 330088447497
    I'm open to offers
    I also have some pure fishmeal around 20kg sack
    6mm pellets around 20kg or it might be 25kg
    brown crumb around20kg
    ground pellet i think 15kg
    ground dog biscuit
    4mm expanders 15kg

will have to check exactly but I'm going to Japan to work for a year so need to sell really. Some of the sacks I opened but haven't used much or any of the bait. Haven't been out for a few months.

If interested in anything I've mentioned drop me an e-mail any i will clarify exactly what you would get any we can negotiate a price.
    Andy Christie
    [url]www.andychristiearts.com[/url]

I hope you will still visit the site and let us know how its going in Japan Andy, what is it you are doing over there anything interesting?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I'll be teaching English. Will still check in on the site but going to miss the fishing!
      Andy Christie

Comment

That will be interesting Andy hope you dont learn them to much Brummie speak, best whises mate hope it all goes well for you.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

cheers mate I will let you know if I find any good fisheries!
          Andy Christie

Comment

Andy,

You really must check out the Koi outlets in Japan, bullet train from Tokyo to Nigata prefect, you wil se some stunning lakes /mud ponds with some awesome fish in them. Always been my wish to go but as yet not made it.
            I wish you every success in your new venture may it hold no bounds.
            Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
            ><((((?>
            .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

just to let people know the Crazy Bait and Swim Stim on e-bay is closing in a few hours. It's only £18.50 at the mo so someone could be grabbing a bargin!!!
              Andy Christie

Comment

hey andy my step mums brother teaches english in hong kong and hes fiancee is japnaneese he likes fishing and gos down to lakes in japan when she goes to visit parents he said fishing is just taking off you could be the steve ringer out over there lol..
                sensas /total angling

Comment

Working...
                X