Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Airity 17.5m + 11 top kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Airity 17.5m + 11 top kits.

I am looking for a swap deal for my good condition Daiwa Airity with 11 match kits, 2 short and 2 long no4's, cupping kit and cups, Daiwa GP 17.m extension, half ext and 6 new no1's. I am looking for a Garbolino 995, Preston Gis, Maver 401/481/elite 57, Sensas etc plus cash for it. Or i will listen to cash offers around £2000. Please PM me any offers. Cheers C

Why do you want to get rid of a quality pole mate? just asking,as i have a tourny with 13 tops would you be interested with a swap and cash deal,or are you upgrading,if so to what pole ?cheers mate

Comment

Kev you have a PM

Comment

bttt

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
          I am looking for a swap deal for my good condition Daiwa Airity with 11 match kits, 2 short and 2 long no4's, cupping kit and cups, Daiwa GP 17.m extension, half ext and 6 new no1's. I am looking for a Garbolino 995, Preston Gis, Maver 401/481/elite 57, Sensas etc plus cash for it. Or i will listen to cash offers around £2000. Please PM me any offers. Cheers C
          Are you interested in a Daiwa Spectron competition excellent condition plus cash?

Comment

You have a PM dave.birch

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
              You have a PM dave.birch
              PM back or give me a call.

Comment

Replied dave

Comment

Still for sale/swap due to total timewaster. You know who you are. tinca

Comment

pole

advised by a member of another forum not to deal with you no doubt you know the reason

Comment

Obviously another lie just like the one where you said " i have the cash to pay for it "

Comment

Please if you lads want to wage a war with each other do it by PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Pole

Its finished brian no problem

Comment

Yes its over Brian, I was just a bit miffed at being let down after i had knocked back some good offers to deal with tinca1957. you can remove this thread if you want as i am now dealing with someone else. cheers c

Comment

Working...
                            X