Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Spray bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Spray bar

As per title..

Good condition Preston Spray bar,

£25 inc postage..

Also got a Preston V Roller with the silver extendable tripod, Great big bloody thing..

I wanna swop this for a Preston 4 leg roller jobby.. Prefer the lower stability.. lol

Im willing to chuck a fiver in this to cover your postage cost of getting it to me..
    Effort = Reward.

which spray bar is it? the blue one which goes on two legs? or the one that just goes on the one leg?
    <>< West Midlands angler <><

Comment

Its the Blue one that goes on 2 legs matey..
      Effort = Reward.

Comment

got a boss roller think daiwa also made them, few years old now but good nic and does the job,will swap if you like with no money changing hands

Comment

heres a piccy of the same type

Comment

Originally posted by scunnyiron View Post
            got a boss roller think daiwa also made them, few years old now but good nic and does the job,will swap if you like with no money changing hands

No ta pal, im hoping for a more substantial flat roller..

I used to have the boss rollers 2or3 yrs ago, when i used to match fish before and i think my old boy has a very similar milo version i could have..

Cheers anyways.

Ian
            Effort = Reward.

Comment

no probs m8 thanks for replying

Comment

Spray bar also SOLD now..

Thanks Colin..

Still after a swop on the Roller though.. If yours is the new Preston Pro jobby then im willing to add a bit more cash to it..

Ian
                Effort = Reward.

Comment

Working...
                X