Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

preston hardcase holdall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preston hardcase holdall

i have a preston hardcase holdall the new black one [med] for sale it has only been used once and in as new condition i want 50 pound for it if imterested pm me thanks

holdall

Originally posted by spungophil View Post
    i have a preston hardcase holdall the new black one [med] for sale it has only been used once and in as new condition i want 50 pound for it if imterested pm me thanks
    will meet up with anyone around the chester area if that helps or manchester for 5 pound extra

Comment

Preston Hardcase Holdall

The difficulty you may have is that you can pick this item up brand new for £53!! My local shop quoted me this week without me asking for discount - which means i will pay nearer to £50!! You may have to lower your price, possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper boy View Post
        The difficulty you may have is that you can pick this item up brand new for £53!! My local shop quoted me this week without me asking for discount - which means i will pay nearer to £50!! You may have to lower your price, possibly.
        ok thanks mate will just keep it not giving it away

Comment

holdall

Originally posted by spungophil View Post
          ok thanks mate will just keep it not giving it away
          holdall know longer for sale thanks

Comment

Working...
          X