Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

3 Lots for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Lots for Sale

Due to my son being more interested in beer and women we are cutting back drastcally on our tackle and so we have three lots for sale.

Lot 1...Milo 2500 seatbox with cassette f/plate,pole rests, side tray and wheel kit/ MAP Matchtek M16 16m pole with 4 top3 kits 2 power kits and a cupping kit/ Fishrite Hardcase 6 tube holdall and large carryall/P Innovations spraybar/P Innovations groundbait bowl and riddle/P I 8 tip pole roost kit plus other bits and bobs ........£500

Lot 2... Fox Stax 75 series s/box with footplate/spare 75 seriesdrawer set spare 100 series drawer set, 2 x accessory blocks/Fishrite Hardcase 6 tube holdall and large carryall/ P Innovations spraybar/Zebco float rod/P Innovations large side tray plus bits and bobs.....£250

Lot 3...Theseus Carp Bivvie brolly dome(one man if sleeping but fits 2 if on chairs)/Fox large bivvie table/Korum MK1 accessorie chair with side tray plus bits and bobs.....£125

Would like to sell as lots but may consider decent offers for individual items. If anyone would like to make me an offer for everything then I would want £800

P Innovations groundbait bowl and riddle/P I 8 tip pole roost kit plus other bits and bobs if you end up selling as items cheers m8
    Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

I'll keep you informed......what would you think of offering?

Comment

P Innovations large side tray......Is this the mega tray with the different inserts ??

Comment

No Colin it is definitely the large one which comes with some inserts for the different shaped legs etc but not with the lid or the leg support which the mega does dependent on which website you look at

Comment

hi mate, would you consider selling some top kits from m sixteen pole? broke one today.. regards mark
            :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Sorry Mark would normally wish to help a fellow angler out but as I'm sure you will understand I stand a better chance of selling the the lot with the top kits

Comment

would you sell the whole pole? if so how much, and would you post it? cheers.
                :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Mark as it says in the original post we would consider any decent offer so if you want to send me a pm. As for posting I can't see why not but would have to look at costs

Comment

We have had to start splitting things due to interest so just to inform people that the pole has now been sold as has the groundbait bowl and riddle and pole roost subject to payment will put prices on for other items shortly but if any one wants to make an enquiry then please feel free to contact

Robbo

Comment

Im interested in any box attachments,if they would fit a Daiwa Tournament box

Comment

All I can say Colin is that the PI spraybar and sidetray which are the only real seatbox attachments have the plastic adaptors to fit most boxes but I cannot say for sure whether there is an adaptor for yours....perhaps someone could let us know

Comment

all the preston bits fit the Tourney box Colin..

You just need the red inserts that go in them pal, you will see what i mean tomoz when your spray bar arrives.
                          Effort = Reward.

Comment

I guess that means there is only the side tray available which I think we have discussed before!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ian_kent View Post
                              all the preston bits fit the Tourney box Colin..

You just need the red inserts that go in them pal, you will see what i mean tomoz when your spray bar arrives.
                              You can use the black rounded-corner inserts on the Tourney box, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X