Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver grim reaper pole 12.5mtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver grim reaper pole 12.5mtr

[for sale is a maver grim reaper 12.5mtr pole with spare top4 in absolute mint condition. Used on one occaision onlyThis pole comes in a maver bag and the spare top in a tube.£110 o.n.o. Collection only.tel 07980 512887
    This is my first sale on talk angling but I have lots of other tackle which I will be selling in due course.
    Last edited by ANGLERDAN; 30 July 2009, 08:48 PM.

Location?

Comment

Hi
      I am in Pontefract West Yorkshire

Comment

is it the original or mk 2 or 3

Comment

Hi,
          I dont know. Its just in mint condition and a brilliant pole.If you want to see before you buy you are most most welcome to do so.

Comment

hi, does it have just the 2 top kits? are they power or match? cheers
            :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Hi Mark,
              Both the tops are elasticated direct from the No2 Section.Its has 2 tops

Comment

Hi Anglerdan,
                If you are interested in selling all you have in one lot please let me know and I will give you a price?
                Many thanks
                Usedtackletrader

Comment

text sent re pole mate. also interested to see what else youre selling as im just starting back up.
                  ps im at work and not in front of a screen. can you reply by text?
                  cheers, rick.
                  north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

well i went and met keith tonight, bought the pole(s) plus a load of other good stuff.
                    this is a very genuine bloke and a pleasure to deal with. good coffee too!
                    north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Originally posted by anglerdan View Post
                      [for sale is a maver grim reaper 12.5mtr pole with spare top4 in absolute mint condition. Used on one occaision onlythis pole comes in a maver bag and the spare top in a tube.£110 o.n.o. Collection only.tel 07980 512887
                      this is my first sale on talk angling but i have lots of other tackle which i will be selling in due course.
                      many thanks for all the interest pole now sold.i will be listing other tackle shortly-keith

Comment

Working...
                      X