Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

preston carbonactive 11-13 feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preston carbonactive 11-13 feeder

for sale a preston carbonactive 11-13 foot feeder rod, comes with three tips 1,2,3oz sleeve bag and a original pre-made rod bag. rod is in mint condition. im looking for £100 plus p&p.
    Last edited by pauly carp; 31 July 2009, 09:22 PM.

is this a sentinant or original?

Comment

the original one

Comment

If you have no joy mate i'd be happy to go to £95 inc postage. Obviously its early days, but bear it in mind.

Good luck

Comment

hi john i let it go for £100 inc postage.

Comment

I really appreciate the movement on your part pal. I'm already some way over my £80 budget for a feeder rod as it is to be honest (see my very recent Shakespeare vs Drennen rod post)

I'm afraid i'm as far as i can go, thats why i wanted to lay my cards openly and early. I know theyre good rods and i know they dont fit my budget. As I said, the offer is there should it go quiet. All the best mate.

John
            Last edited by johnagall; 1 August 2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I really appreciate the movement on your part pal. I'm already some way over my £80 budget for a feeder rod as it is to be honest (see my very recent Shakespeare vs Drennen rod post)

I'm afraid i'm as far as i can go, thats why i wanted to lay my cards openly and early. I know theyre good rods and i know they dont fit my budget. As I said, the offer is there should it go quiet. All the best mate.

John

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
                X