Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tourney pro 6 and 7 sections,????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tourney pro 6 and 7 sections,????

Having a sort out and i have found a repaired number 6 and a number 7 section for the tourney pro pole...Any idea how much they are worth????

If the repair is a Pro repair like say Esseles with a quality carbon wrap then there is no reason why the sections shouldnt be as strong as the origonals and the sections would just have a cosmetic degrade

I would expect anything from 170 to 230 for the pair, its a hard call as people prefere unrepaired, whats on your side is the amount of poles them 2 sections will fit

JC
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Cheers matey..If you know anyone who wants them for 150 for the pair let me know.....they were repaired at Fosters, Birmingham being top qual repair and are as strong as ever...

Comment

Working...
      X