Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa reels & Shakespeare, Garbolino rods for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa reels & Shakespeare, Garbolino rods for sale

FOR SALE ARE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

1 x (brand new) Daiwa Whisker 2508 Match Reel £47 posted

1 x (used immaculate condition) Daiwa Whisker 2508 Match Reel (boxed) £42.50 posted

**all the above reels come boxed and with spare spools etc etc**

1 x (used once) Shakespeare Mach 1 - 9ft feeder rod £25.00 posted

**both rods have been out on the bank once - great for small commercials & small method work, both come with bags etc and two tips. RRP for these is around £40.00 and are great rods at that price!!!!

1 x 13ft Garbolino Swinton Feeder rod, great for river work or chucking method feeders
    in mint condition, casting weight up to 75g, great for casting and fish playing, comes with three tips bag etc etc £35.00 posted

p.m me if of any interest.

thanks Simon

where are you based m8

Comment

will have the garbo feeder rod mate, please pm me payment details, regards mark. will be at work, so please give me time to reply. cheers..
      :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

1 x (used immaculate condition) Daiwa Whisker 2508 Match Reel (boxed) £42.50 posted

1 x (used once) Shakespeare Mach 1 - 9ft feeder rod £25.00 posted SOLD PAYMENT PENDING

**both rods have been out on the bank once - great for small commercials & small method work, both come with bags etc and two tips. RRP for these is around £40.00 and are great rods at that price!!!!

1 x 13ft Garbolino Swinton Feeder rod, great for river work or chucking method feeders
        in mint condition, casting weight up to 75g, great for casting and fish playing, comes with three tips bag etc etc £35.00 posted SOLD

thanks Simon
        Last edited by Silvers Si; 5 August 2009, 10:41 AM.

Comment

payment sent bud, cheers mark
          :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

hi
            interested in the used 2508
            pm me please
            cheers
            tim
            the carrot bites back:D
            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

WOULD YA TAKE £35 ..PAY NOW

Comment

No sorry HUMPH,

sold to the man above!!!

Comment

1 x (used immaculate condition) Daiwa Whisker 2508 Match Reel (boxed) SOLD

1 x (used once) Shakespeare Mach 1 - 9ft feeder rod £25.00 posted SOLD PAYMENT PENDING

in mint condition, casting weight up to 75g, great for casting and fish playing, comes with three tips bag etc etc £35.00 posted SOLD

thanks Simon

Comment

offers now being taken!!!

sensible ones please!!!!!

Comment

£40 for the daiwa reel posted

Comment

Offer of £18 collected from Larford Lakes Fishery when you come up to fish it
                        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
                        106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

i will give you £43 posted for a new Daiwa Whisker 2508 m8
                          send me your paypal address m8

Comment

1 x (brand new) Daiwa Whisker 2508 Match Reel (boxed & spare spool etc etc) £45 posted

thanks Simon

Comment

Simon you have a PM
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X