Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole match set up complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole match set up complete

Complete pole match set up for sale p/x possible

Due to progressive disability and to fund my desire to continue fishing with running line my match set up is available please note that the price is fixed so no silly offers please I am located in Northampton and viewing is available anytime as I am retired.

Pole : Garbolino Super G8 with super G light holdall
    6 top 3’s and 4 top 2’s 3 standard 4th’s and 2 short 4th’s
    In excellent condition repairs to 1 No3 and 1 short 4
    Rest of the pole in as new condition

Box: Matchbox pyramid black modified with over size legs
    2 front and 1 cross draws deep removable base section plus a host of extras including spray bar 2x keep net arms 1 single & 1 double ripple bars folding footplate 2 side trays extra leg and extension bar to fit 6 tip roost 1x 90deg arm and v roller pole sock plus loads of rigs and end tackle all you would need.

Pole rollers: 1 x Preston Pro V in bag and 1 x Seymo Multi Transformer roller in bag

Brolly: Daiwa Tournament shield flat back pole brolly in bag with tie downs and pegs
    In very good condition with 3 pole sections to adjust height zips for pole shipping

Trolley: Way ahead twin wheel barrow as new with barrow bag and strap similar to the new Preston one.

Keep nets: 1 x Garbo carp sack and 1 x Silver net plus 2 stink bags

Landing net: 1 x 24” spoon and 3.2metre take apart handle

Sorry I am keeping my carry all and cool bait bag

Extra’s There will be available some bait boxes spools of silk shock and super G rig lines and a host of pole floats

Price collected from Northampton £1000 would prefer to sell as a package but may split at the right prices

Part ex may be possible looking for the following
    Korum accessory chair or Bank Boss Chair with accs
    13ft power float rod and reel
    12ft waggler rod and reel
    12 or 13 ft medium feeder rod and reel
    Same as above heavy feeder rod and reel
    13ft match rod and reel

Pm’s please if interested will send pix to interested parties when it stops raining and I can take them if you prefer leave your contact No and I will ring you
    Regards

Stewart
    Last edited by Judge22; 5 August 2009, 01:54 PM.

pole + brolley

Hi Mate,

sorry to hear about your health issues, hope you manage to carry on fishing somehow.
    If you dont manage to sell as a job lot, how much for pole and brolley, and could you post.

cheers

Mark

Comment

It looks as thouh I will have to split these items please ask for prices for the bits you want regards Stewart remeber 1st come 1st served

Comment

Gentlemen Thanks for your interest but the whole lot hs been sold subject to payment regards Stewart

Comment

Pole rollers: 1 x Preston Pro V in bag

IF FALLS THROUGH ILL HAVE THIS FOR £25

Comment

Working...
          X