Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bait platforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bait platforms

I have 2 HIGH QUALITY BAIT platforms for sale:
    1) Measures 31"x 26.5"
    2)Measures 24" x 25.5"
    PLEASE NOTE:These are made from very high qualiy aluminum to my own specifications and will last a lifetime.Do not confuse with others which are flimsy and poor quality.Can be used as BAIT platform when stood in water or as large side tray.Made for me by a local engineer.They both will fit round legs(not supplied) and have octoplus fittings .Please see the photos in my Album.I have put normal size bait trays on so the you can get some idea as to their proportions.COLLECTION ONLY FROM PONTEFRACT AREA WEST YORKSHIRE.
    £30 each or both for £55.tel 07980 512887.

Originally posted by ANGLERDAN View Post
    1) Measures 31"x 26.5"
    2)Measures 24" x 25.5"
    PLEASE NOTE:These are made from very high qualiy aluminum to my own specifications and will last a lifetime.Do not confuse with others which are flimsy and poor quality.Can be used as BAIT platform when stood in water or as large side tray.Made for me by a local engineer.They both will fit round legs(not supplied) and have octoplus fittings .Please see the photos in my Album.I have put normal size bait trays on so the you can get some idea as to their proportions.COLLECTION ONLY FROM PONTEFRACT AREA WEST YORKSHIRE.
    Both these platforms are in excellent condition

Comment

Originally posted by ANGLERDAN View Post
      1) Measures 31"x 26.5"
      2)Measures 24" x 25.5"
      Thanks for all the interest
      THESE PLATFORMS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X