Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver 481 competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver 481 competition.

I am cosidering selling my as new Maver 481 pole complete with 5 x match kits, 4 x deluxe match kits, 3 x power kits, long no4, short no4 and a holdall. This is as new as its been on the bank for 6hrs. I am only considering selling as i have been offered another pole at a very good price. I am looking for £1700 ono or may p/x another pole plus cash.

Please PM me with any offers £1700 ono
    Last edited by cartersdad; 6 August 2009, 07:50 PM.

jesus christ,,,your worse than me!!!!!!!!

dont think you'll ever be happy matey!!

ps,,, you look very handsome in this months matchfishing matey,,,,, LOL!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

They took 3 or 4 photo's and then chose the worse picture out of the lot. I look bleeding constipated on it. It always happens to me, i get my name in the results and they either spell it wrong or get my first name wrong or when i've had my photo in i always look like an arse.I know i'm murder with the poles, i wish i'd kept the Gis12 to be honest. I see you sold the margin pole, good price too.

Comment

Bttt

Comment

Would really like Garbolino 995 with good spares as a p/x or may consider other top end poles like Sensas, Shimano or Daiwa.

Comment

NOW REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE £1550 ono

Comment

had no need for the margin pole matey,,,!
              by the way,,they got my weight wrong in the mag,,,
              im in the matchfishing website video three times,,, twice fishing and the weigh in,,
              with the real weight,,,
              still not good enough to qualify from a very good peg but theres no need for them to rob me of 10 lb,,,
              makes me look worse than i actually fished

good luck with the pole mate,,,good price too!!!!
              :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Working...
              X