Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Diawa g8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diawa g8

i have for sale a 16m diawa g8 pole comes with 3 topkits
    2 x black hydro
    1 x grey hydro
    1 x cupkit
    1 x short no4
    1 x diawa holdall
    this pole is in mint condition(as new) this has been a back up pole to my tourney pro and it has been used 5 times max. i would like £650 cash and collection only so people can see what there getting. im based in peterborough my contact no is 07930823269 thanks for looking regards lee.
    also for another £60 i,ll throw in 2 more diawa kits off my tourney newly elasticated with 14 latex
    Last edited by lee47; 7 August 2009, 04:11 PM.

Diawa g8

bttt

Comment

I have for sale a 16m diawa g8 pole comes with 3 topkits
      2 x black hydro
      1 x grey hydro
      1 x cupkit
      1 x short no4
      1 x diawa holdall
      this pole is in mint condition(as new) this has been a back up pole to my tourney pro and it has been used 5 times max. i would like £650 cash and collection only so people can see what there getting. im based in peterborough my contact no is 07930823269 thanks for looking regards lee.
      also for another £60 i,ll throw in 2 more diawa kits off my tourney newly elasticated with 14 latex
      i may consider p/x and cash WHY

Comment

Diawa g8

Hi mate i am interested in the pole is it still for sale i have the cash waiting,if it has not been sold,regards.

Comment

pole now sold, thanks hollybanka10 i hope your friend is happy with it.regards lee

Comment

g8

Hi Lee,my freind is very please with the pole mate many thanks,it was nice doing buisness with you,tight lines mate.

Comment

Working...
            X