Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

16M Daiwa Tournament X for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chavey
    replied
    Rob still has the Tourny x for sale but has now dropped the price to £400. the contact details are the same as above, give him a call if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• chavey
    started a topic 16M Daiwa Tournament X for sale

16M Daiwa Tournament X for sale

A computerless friend has a daiwa Tournament X pole for sale following a purchase of a new pole,
    16M + 1top 3,1 top 4,1 top 5 and a few top 2's in good condition, no damaged or repaired sections.£450 a fair price for a super pole and good value if you already have a touney x, spectron, whisker, conny ultra or conny 510, as all of the sections can be used for spares.
    He also has these items of tackle for sale:
    A shimano 5010 baitrunner with 3 spare spools £50
    13ft technium FA £50
    18ft shakespeare Annex £45
    both of the above rods still have plastic covering the cork
    11ft image canal rod ( a classic) £50. I posted his details on here last week regarding daiwa spares and I know a few benefitted from the good prices, at the time he was selling the X to one of the guys in my team but he no longer wants it so it is now on the open market.Give him a call on 07989979382 or 01747825034 his name is Rob
Working...
X