Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver Jurrasic carp pole MK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver Jurrasic carp pole MK1

Hello all found this in my garage loft forgot I had it took it out yesterday for a few hours and caught carp to 9lb on it and roach to 2lb on its top 3 it is old but fishable for ages I guess some dinks and scratches but not asking a fortune for it.

Complete in its Maver bag 12.5 metre Jurrasic carp Mk1 with 2x power top 2's and 2 x match top 3's the three main sections all have caps

£60 collected from Northampton or will meet and greet 30 mile radius this would make a great starter pole or margin pole

Call if you want 07739 982642 or PM me please

Regards

Stewart

what strength elastic can it hold???

Comment

Have had 18 & 20 solids in this pole with no problems posted rate is £72.00 in tubes or make me an offer regards Stewart

Comment

Bttt

Comment

I have received a reasonable offer will hold it open for 2 days if no further interest then a deal will be done ...stewart

Comment

Bttt

Comment

what was the offer and i can see if i can better it send me a pm kev from stevenage

Comment

Pictures are now available for this pole please leave your email addy regards Stewart

Comment

bttt

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Gentlemen I have had requests for pictures which I have done and I have responded to all questions quickly and honestly I do not quite know what you want for such little money so I have decided to remove this item from here and I will donate it to a local club for use by juniors as an introduction to pole fishing seems the fairest way to handle this matter thanks for your interest regards Stewart

Comment

maver jurrasic

why are you saying this when earlyer you said i made i reasonable offer .and you will waite till weds/.ive not asked for any pictures or anything just offerd you money .if you change your mind just say so dont make ex.

Comment

Working...
                        X