Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Will Raison V2V Angling DVDS plus more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Raison V2V Angling DVDS plus more...

For sale: Following DVDS, all in excellent condition in original cases. Learn with World Champ Will and become a commercials master. All DVD have interactive menus - first class films. Usual RRP per DVD is £14.99 new.

I have priced them individually but would be prepared to sell as a job lot for £50 inc postage.

V2V - Will Raison - Silvers On The Pole Part 1 - £6 plus £2.50 P and P
    V2V - Will Raison - Silvers On The Pole Part 2 - - £6 plus £2.50 P and P
    V2V - Will Raison - Carp On The Bomb Part 1 - £6 plus £2.50 P and P
    V2V - Will Raison - Carp On The Pole Part 1 - Long Pole Shallow - £6 plus £2.50 P and P
    V2V - Will Raison - Carp On The Pole Part 2 - Long Pole Deep £6 plus £2.50 P and P
    V2V - Neil Machin - Baggin' Carp On Commercial Canals And Snake Lakes £6 plus £2.50 P and P

Also for sale...DVD - Pole Fishing To Hand with Bob Nudd - £3.00 inc postage.
    DVD - River Fishing - Waggler Techniques with Dave Harrell - £4.00 inc postage
    Will Raison Guide To Pole Fishing - £4.00 inc postage.

I am in Preston, Lancashire.

Will Raison Silvers On The Pole Pts 1 and 2 now sold pending payment, plus Dave Harrell Waggler Fishing.

Comment

Up you go

Comment

Up again

Comment

Now prepared to accept £25 posted for the three remaining Will Raison DVDs plus Neil Machin. A bargain.

Comment

Give ya £20 and ill pay now by paypal

Comment

DVDs

Three remaining V2V Will Raison DVDs - carp pole shallow, deep and carp on the bomb, plus Neil machin on Commercial Snakes lakes, now sold to Ken. T

Comment

Hi I Would like to buy 4 of your dvds

Comment

Only DVDs left are Bob Nudd Line to Hand Fishing and Will Raison Guide to Pole Fishing

Comment

i will take the Will Raison Guide To Pole Fishing paypal gift ok to you, if so pm me your paypal addy m8 or i can pop £4 in the post

Comment

WillRaison DVD

PM to Cooky

Comment

Working...
                      X