Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

16m Garbolino Super League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16m Garbolino Super League

16 metre Garbolino super league pole in excellent condition apart from a accident in which sections 6,7 and 8 have been professionally repaired,this is no detriment to the performance of the pole.The repairs were undertaken by esselle pole repairs for which i have a receipt and a guarantee
    this was garbolinos flagship pole up to 2004.Very stiff and light at full length of 16 metres the pole sections are fully compatible with the super legion,power league and legion and spares are still available with no problems the following package cost me originally over £2000.
    Supplied with
    3 match top 3 kits
    3 power top 2 kits
    1 short no 4
    1 new no 4 section from a power legion
    1 garbolino holdall
    plus addditional sectons including repaired spares and extra top kit sections please e-mail with any questions

i have garbo super league love it to bits some1 grab a bargain by the way it is basically the same as the super leagion but they had to rename it because drennan were not happy coz they had a pole called drennan super league so dont go out buying a brand new / 2nd super legion

Comment

I thought they had to change the name when they parted company with MAP/Leeda and Darren Cox took the reins. There's a match series called the Drennan Super League. When was the drennan pole out?
      MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Originally posted by nodrog
        16 metre Garbolino super league pole in excellent condition apart from a accident in which sections 6,7 and 8 have been professionally repaired,this is no detriment to the performance of the pole.The repairs were undertaken by esselle pole repairs for which i have a receipt and a guarantee
        this was garbolinos flagship pole up to 2004.Very stiff and light at full length of 16 metres the pole sections are fully compatible with the super legion,power league and legion and spares are still available with no problems the following package cost me originally over £2000.
        Supplied with
        3 match top 3 kits
        3 power top 2 kits
        1 short no 4
        1 new no 4 section from a power legion
        1 garbolino holdall
        plus addditional sectons including repaired spares and extra top kit sections please e-mail with any questions
        how much do you whant for it

Comment

im 14 and used at 15mtrs the other day very light

Comment

16m Garbolino Super League

Sorry but the pole has sold
            many thanks

Comment

Working...
            X