Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston GXR2000 Pole for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston GXR2000 Pole for sale

Preston GXR 2000 16m polefor sale..... 7 kits in total 4 power 3 match (all kits elasticated and ready to use) includedd is a pulla kit and a spot on cupping kit, mint condition only used a few times! £800
    [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

FOR ANYONE OUT THER LOOKING FOR A POLE IN THIS PRICE BRACKET,,,,
    THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN,,,,,
    UNBELIEVABLE POLE FOR £800 !!!!!!!!!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Can send photos to prove the condition of this pole, believe me it is mint !
      [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

Comment

see this link for more info on the pole Advanced Pole Fishing - Reviews - Preston Innovations GXR 2000

Comment

Would you be prepared to sell it for £700 also what’s the postage on it

Comment

stu tabs where are you based and no need £800 as i said its like new but with the bonus ready to fish straight away!

Comment

In wigan ill let you no soon if i will have it

Comment

This pole is still available for £800.00 this pole is mint nad has only been used a few times.... can supply pics

Gary

Comment

Hi Gary can you send me some pictures to [email protected] if possible ??

cheers Juzzy

Comment

and where about you based m8 ???

Comment

maidstone in kent mate where r u!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X