Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa conny g8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa conny g8

Got my airity !!!! so heres my conny g8 16m for sale.
    7 top kits including 1 cupping 2 match and 4 power all fresh elastics some with pullers.
    short and long 4th. pro repairs to 5th and 7th superbly done.
    all in great condition, safety tubes and complete with near new preston hardcase rod and pole holdall to carry it around in!! well looked after,cleaned after each use.
    pick up only from Royston sg8 price £485 cash only.

price lowered to £425 buy it now on ebay paypal only and pick up only

Comment

Give you £350 for it as its been repaired

Comment

allready been offered £400 and declined that.
        the repairs were done by Jack Simpson (simpsons of turnford) one of the best rod builders in the uk.
        the repairs have enhanced the pole by way of strenghting it and have been superbly done.
        so many thanks and hope you are able to find the pole you want at that price.

Comment

To be honest the pole is very cheap. Even if it has seen some use and has repairs for that price you can't fall off.
          If you look at prices a mint G8 standard package with no repairs make £600-650 and even well used ones make over £500 so it is a bargain.

Comment

why did you bother with the airity when all you had to do was snap every section to get a stronger more ridgid pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pole sold subject to payment,
              sorry to all who wanted shipping but it was best picked up after hearing all the horror stories
              of breakages ,loss etc.
              any problems with the sale and i will post again for all the people wanting the pole.
              many thanks

Comment

let me know if your sale doesn't go through, I maybe making the long drive up your way to collect a box on saturday so could kill 2 birds. cheers

Comment

Working...
                X