Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Various Tackle For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Tackle For Sale

Okuma Epix Pro EPB30 baitrunner boxed with 2 spare spools, as new £30

Keenets Windbreaka brolly shelter. Innovative design hybrid 50" / 60" brolly with flat back for full protection. Zipped panels for use when pole fishing. 100% waterproof welded seams - 'D' ring / bell cap anchoring points in carry sleeve excellent condition, hardly used £20

Preston nylon groundbait bowl and hoop, as new £12

MAP Matchtek 10ft/ 10ft 6in light bomb rod used once. £25

JRC Carp mat unused - maxi mat £10

Large Carp landing net/ handle, as new £10

Preston off box tray set includes a deep and a shallow tray that fit underneath the main tray £18

Preston pro flat roller in carry case, excellent condition £28.

2x Abu Garcia reel cases (blue), medium/large with separate zipped external spool compartment for 2 spools both mint £10 for pair

Location Chorley Lancs
    Last edited by little_roach; 23 August 2009, 09:50 AM.

Barry are you doing postage on any of the items?
    www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Gaz, The reel, reel cases and groundbowl/hoop. The cost would be too much to make it worthwhile on the rest of the items due to size and/ or weight.

Comment

No probs barry, i was interested in the Pro flat roller.
        www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Pole roller now sold.

Comment

Preston groundbait bowl now sold.

Comment

Updated List

Okuma Epix Pro EPB30 baitrunner boxed with 2 spare spools, as new £30

Keenets Windbreaka brolly shelter. Innovative design hybrid 50" / 60" brolly with flat back for full protection. Zipped panels for use when pole fishing. 100% waterproof welded seams - 'D' ring / bell cap anchoring points in carry sleeve excellent condition, hardly used £20 - SOLD

Preston nylon groundbait bowl and hoop, as new £12 - SOLD

MAP Matchtek 10ft/ 10ft 6in light bomb rod used once. £25

JRC Carp mat unused - maxi mat £10

Large Carp landing net/ handle, as new £10 - SOLD

Preston off box tray set includes a deep and a shallow tray that fit underneath the main tray £18

Preston pro flat roller in carry case, excellent condition £28. - SOLD

2x Abu Garcia reel cases (blue), medium/large with separate zipped external spool compartment for 2 spools both mint £10 for pair

Location Chorley Lancs
              Last edited by little_roach; 24 August 2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Alright i would be looking to buy your Preston off box tray set could i see a picture of it mate please?
                Thanks
                Adam
                The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
                [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

Adam, There is a picture of it on the Preston's website.

Comment

Okay mate, cheers.
                    Is 18 quid the lowest you would sell it for?
                    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Comment

Yes Adam £18 collected.

Comment

oh where abouts you from?

Comment

could you let me know postage for next day delivery on tray set please matey (unlike adamc i wont ask u for a pic then not reply!!) call me on on 07932022442 cheers pal
                          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

How much is postage on the side tray please ?

Comment

Sorry guys tray set is collection only due to size.

Comment

Working...
                              X